1. All sales are final. We will exchange items that are defective, damaged in transit, or due to an error on our end.
2. To be eligible for exchange, you must first email us no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the item at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us of the damage, defect, or error and then follow the instructions in the reply email you receive. If you are instructed to return the item to us, in order to qualify for replacement, the item must be unused and in its original packaging, and include proof of purchase.
3. Upon receipt of the item we will send you a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available, we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
4. Several types of goods cannot be exchanged, including perishable goods such as food, plants, flowers, newspapers or magazines, intimate or sanitary goods (including underwear and swimwear), hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
5. Additional non-exchangeable items include:
(i) Gift cards
(ii) Downloadable software products
(iii) Some health and personal care items
6. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
7. Once your returned items are received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange.
8. If a replacement item is not available and we issue you a refund, a credit will automatically be applied to the credit card or other method of payment used when you made your original purchase, within 30 days of approval.
9. Late or missing refunds (if applicable).
(i) If you haven’t received a refund within 30 days of receiving notice from us that your refund has been issued, contact your credit card company (or company that provided your method of payment) and your bank . There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
(ii) If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Gifts. If the item was marked as a gift when purchased, and a replacement item is not available, instead of a refund you’ll receive a store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed or emailed to you. You will require a gift receipt or other proof of purchase in order to return any gift items.
11. Shipping. To return your product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping information.
(a) You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs associated with returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
(b) Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
(c) You are encouraged to use a trackable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance, as we cannot be responsible or liable for any items that are lost or damaged while in transit to us. In the event that your returned items are damaged in transit or are not received by us, your sole recourse will be with the shipping company and/or insurance company selected by you to ship and/or insure the returned items.